- Women 25 years of age or older may apply.
- You must be enrolled in an educational program leading to a graduate or undergraduate degree. Associate degree candidates are only eligible if they are currently accepted into a bachelor’s degree program.
- You must live in the Ohio counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain or Medina.
- Members of College Club West and their relatives are not eligible.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need, scholarship, career goals and community service.
- Each individual applicant may only submit one application a year. Applicants can apply again each year for a College Club West Scholarship as long as they are eligible.
Each Scholarship application will require the following materials:
- Scholarship Application Form – Complete the online form found also in the left side bar. It must be completed as instructed and submitted online. Click here to download Word Doc or PDF version. Coming Soon.
- Financial Form – 2016 Federal Income Tax forms required. Download PDF on left side bar. Download Word Doc.
- Personal Essay – Complete as instructed on the Scholarship/Financial Form. Download in left side bar. Word Doc version.
- Copy of your 2016 Income Tax return. Remove or black out all social security numbers.
- Official transcripts must be received directly from all colleges and universities that you have attended. (Not a copy issued to a student.)
- Two Letters of Recommendation must be received from your professors, academic advisors, former teachers, employers, business associates or clergy, but not from any family members or close friends. Please see Main Menu for a printable copy of the recommendation form(Coming Soon) which should be used as a guide for the letter of recommendation.
- The Letters of Recommendation must include the recommender’s printed name, professional title(s), address and telephone number, and signature.
- The Letters of Recommendation must be sent directly to the mailing address by the person writing the recommendation, not the applicant.
- Note: Items 1, 2, 3, 4 are to be sent by the applicant to the Official Mailing Address listed below. Items 5 and 6 are to be mailed separately from the parties indicated above to the Official Mailing Address listed below.
Official College Club West Mailing Address for Scholarship Applications:
20780 Brandywine Drive
Fairview Park, OH 44126
Due Date for All Application Materials: March 18, 2017.
All application materials must be postmarked on or before the above date to be valid for consideration.
Once all materials have been received and reviewed, the finalists will be contacted to schedule a personal interview time with the College Club West Scholarship Committee to be held on May 6, 2017.
Finalists will be notified shortly after the interview regarding their status and/or selection.
If you have any questions, please email your concerns to