Thank you for your interest in applying for a College Club West Scholarship grant for up to $2,000 for academic Year 2014 – 2015.
- Women 25 years of age or older may apply.
- You must be enrolled in an educational program leading to a graduate or undergraduate degree. Associate degree candidates are only eligible if they are currently accepted into a bachelor’s degree program.
- You must live in the Ohio counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain or Medina.
- Members of College Club West and their relatives are not eligible.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need, scholarship, career goals and community service.
- Each individual applicant may only submit one application a year. Applicants can apply again each year for a College Club West Scholarship as long as they are eligible.
Each Scholarship application will require the following materials:
- Scholarship Application Form – This form may be found on this website. It must be completed as instructed and submitted online.
- Financial Form – Download and print the form as found on this website. Complete as instructed.
- Personal Essay – Complete as instructed on the Scholarship/Financial Form.
- Copy of your 2013 Federal Income Tax return. Remove or black out all social security numbers.
- Official transcripts must be received directly from all colleges and universities that you have attended. (Not a copy issued to a student.)
- Two Letters of Recommendation must be received from your professors, academic advisors, former teachers, employers, business associates or clergy, but not from any family members or close friends. See Main Menu for a printable copy of the Recommendation Form. Please ask the people who will be recommending you to use this form.
- The Letters of Recommendation must include the recommender’s a. printed name, professional title(s), address and telephone number.
- The Letters of Recommendation must be sent directly to the mailing address by the person writing the recommendation, not the applicant.
- Note: Items 1, 2, 3, 4 are to be sent by the applicant to the Official Mailing Address listed below. Items 5 and 6 are to be mailed separately from the parties indicated above to the Official Mailing Address listed below.
Official College Club West Mailing Address for Scholarship Applications:
363 Pinewood Drive
Bay Village, OH 44140-1338
Due Date for All Application Materials: March 14, 2014.
All application materials must be postmarked on or before the above date to be valid for consideration.
Once all materials have been received and reviewed, the finalists will be contacted to schedule a personal interview time with the College Club West Scholarship Committee to be held on May 3, 2014.
Finalists will be notified shortly after the interview regarding their status and/or selection.
If you have any questions, please email your concerns to